Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Best CRM for managing domain brokerage

THOMAS KARG

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This is my first posting...I'm new to the domain brokerage business. I've had a web development company for the last 17 years and have accumulated over 100 names. I've decided to sell them off.
I have macs and would like to get a CRM program to manage the names, contacts etc. Will someone please give me some advice....Tom

Domain summit 2024

sam123

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey, I think you've posted in the wrong section. But to answer your question, I'd say give Hubspot a go. I recently tried several of the most popular CRMs and found Hubspot to be the best fit for domains.
It has a ton of handy features that make life a lot simpler... too many to list here, but a few highlights include being able to log emails/ calls, so you can see a full time line of your interaction between each contact. Sidekick integration, so you can track who's opened your emails. And it also allows you to create custom fields, which makes it a lot easier to navigate your contacts. For example you could create a field called 'Domain name' and use that field to search for all the contacts under a specific domain name. Oh, and it's free, so that's a bonus.

It's a pretty steep learning curve to be honest, but once you've got the hang of it it will save you a lot of time.

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Salesforce would be cost prohibitive. I built my own in access but it required significant effort. If I was starting over today I'd look for something opensource like SugarCRM.

If you've done web development hosting your own open source solution should be in your wheelhouse.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators