Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

best domain parker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdurni

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
through experience who is the best domain parker for optimizing type in revenue?

sedo? Afternic? trafficz.

I currently have around 1000 domain names, most parked on sedo now. Not totally happy with results.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dnforum.... shhh.

Announcement coming very soon.

-=DCG=- ;)

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like Sedo for International traffic as they give you .03 guaranteed and geo target.I like DomainSponsor for my US names although they can vary and sometimes they go below 3cents if you have a lot of undesireable traffic.
Fabulous is good if your domain name is the actual keyword, they won't go off previous traffic so you can't put DVD keywords in if the domain was carsforless.com (just an example) even if the last site on the name was the biggest DVD store in the world.
There's also www.goldkey.com but they are taking forever approving my names so no experience.

I look forward to any new options. As long as it will do International traffic and let me pick keywords and show me what the CPC for that keyword is so I can optimise the hell out of it i'll be happy. :-D

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
Dnforum.... shhh.

-=DCG=- ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------
now that is some interesting news!!!!!!!!!!! looking forward to the launch.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
Dnforum.... shhh.

yes, sounds very interesting...

croupier

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fabulous is good if your domain name is the actual keyword, they won't go off previous traffic so you can't put DVD keywords in if the domain was carsforless.com (just an example) even if the last site on the name was the biggest DVD store in the world.

Assuming there's a good reason for the category you've put it in, and they don't approve a listing, just send them an email with a quick explanation for the category - it's always worked for me.

Dnforum.... shhh.

:)

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domaindruid said:
Assuming there's a good reason for the category you've put it in, and they don't approve a listing, just send them an email with a quick explanation for the category - it's always worked for me.

Tried and failed and got the explanation I pretty much listed above, this was for around 5 names which I spent a fair amount of time reviewing where the traffic was from and what existed beforehand. No matter, sedo is converting them pretty well for the exact keywords I wanted.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to dnforum parking program.
DCG what feed did you get? overture? google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom