Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Best domain reseller provider ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainSkull

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

May i know who is best "DOMAIN RESELLER PROVIDER" (like- wildwestdomains,com Resellerclub,com)

CamMK27

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Godaddy used to have the Super Reseller program for $249.00 one time fee. Now I think they charge $16.99/month which is ridiculous and will end up costing a lot more in the long run. I heard that eNom also has a good reseller program.

blakehoo

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Godaddy used to have the Super Reseller program for $249.00 one time fee. Now I think they charge $16.99/month which is ridiculous and will end up costing a lot more in the long run. I heard that eNom also has a good reseller program.
Seems to me eNom was provider for registerfly.com I lost a whole lot of names when enom decided to compete with registerfly. In fact, it took me out of the market until just this year. I may still have 10 names with them, they send a bill and I pay. I think the new name is bulkregister....

DomainSkull

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
more suggestion plzz :help:

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For Enom subreseller, visit myid.biz for details.

If you want GoDaddy, Moscom provides a basic and pro resellers $59.95 and $159.95 respectively.

I like Enom for white label website than GoDaddy. IMHO.

Hope that help. You may also email me at EM @king.net if you have specific questions about reseller.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom