Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

best fabulous drop catcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillking

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi if a domain is registard with fabulous and its dropping can any one tell me the best drop catcher to youse ? thank you

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If is dropping as in PENDINGDELETE (or in earlier stage REDEMPTIONPERIOD) then who is dropping does not matter, standard catchers will do (Pool, Snapnames, Namejet)

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes but i thought certain drop catchers are good for certain registers is godaddy drop catcher good to use on a name dropping thats registard with fabulous.com ? thank you.

Vinternatt

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Godaddy is not a good option to use for backorders.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes but i thought certain drop catchers are good for certain registers is godaddy drop catcher good to use on a name dropping thats registard with fabulous.com ? thank you.

if pendingdelte, then no

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Once domain drops it's free (for some time period). Who has most dropping connections to registry has higher chance of catching. I read that timing of drop can be somehow calculated but those are know-hows of drop-catchers.

Godaddy is not really dropcatching, out of thousands domains I backorder annualy only few got ever caught by someone else besides Pool/Namejet/Snapnames. They have combined power of hundreds of registrars + know-how, so statistically this is bound to not happen often.

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guy's i just thought their might have been a drop catcher that specializers in dropping domains registard with fabulous.com i think fab should have their own system or even a drop auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom