Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Best landing page payouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Share your thoughts and experiences with what the best landing page payouts sites are....

ie: domainsponsor, domainspa, roar or anyone else you have tried for landing page revenue.

This will help us all I am sure....

-=DCG=-

Domain summit 2024

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
heard some good things about fabulous.com - maybe someone can speak from experience.

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm doing awesome with Domainsponsor. 30% increase in the last month with their addition of google to their results pages.

over $20 cpm

Nameable

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DotComGod
Share your thoughts and experiences with what the best landing page payouts sites are....

ie: domainsponsor, domainspa, roar or anyone else you have tried for landing page revenue.

This will help us all I am sure....

-=DCG=-

Almost all my domains are doing waaay better on DS PREMIER. Had to put 2 back to the plain DS because they did better with the "pretty" page. Haven't quite figured out whether to start new domains on premier or regular.

I've just about given up on Domain Spa in favor of DomainSponsor. Some of my domains did ok over there, but they're doing even better at Sponsor now. If a name doesn't do well at Sponsor I'll try it out at Spa, but I usually wind up pointing it at a blind click program.

What I really need is an adult oriented parking system - any tips?

I've never dabbled in adult domains before, but picked up a few adult domains on drops and I know that with 800 uniques per day I ought to do better than the $2/day I'm getting at Sponsor.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I have a site PPCIncome.com devoted to this topic! I continuously check for the next best thing. DomainSponsor Premier is the best service available, hands down. Fabulous.com is the next best thing (go to my site for sign-up instructions, as Fab does not let people know how to sign up for domain parking on their site).

As for adult domains, I know that the adult thread on DNF is the best place to get that answer, especially for names that get lots of traffic. You may find that with a bit more patience, your adult domain cpm will rise at DS. You should be getting at least a cpm of $10, and probably more like $20, provided that you get US or other English-speaking traffic. Most of my underperforming domains at DS have mostly non-US traffic.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One more thing about Domain Sponsor Premier that I forgot to mention:

The pages look a lot better than the original DS and the links are mostly to really good sites. I don't know for sure if that is the reason, but my better domains are getting more traffic since they went Premier. :>) This means that websurfers are probably coming back, probably also bookmarking the page. The increase in traffic along with the increase in cpm has really made my DS income take off.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What does it take to become a DS Premier hiOsilver?

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Generally, DS wants you to have 1000 unique impressions/day with them. They will probably eventually lower the threshhold. You can always email them and ask that they move you up even if you are shy of that level. Anyone who signs up as a referral under me, I will see if I can get them moved up. It really makes sense for DS to upgrade everyone, and eventually, I think that they will upgrade everone. It is a win-win situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators