Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Best Multiple Site Development Platform?

pt1031

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been pretty much out of domaining for much of the past 4 years dealing with other stuff and am not completely current with what is going on. I am in the process of launching the below 12 sites and want to do it on a single platform that is as scalable as possible.

1. VA.org

2. REITS.com

3. 1031.net

4. FreeToys.com

5. IRAInvestments.com

6. Dads.me

7. Triplenetlease.com

8. Triplenetproperty.com

9. 1031Xchange.com or 1031-Exchange.com (opinions?)

10. FamilyCourt.com

11. Govt.in (traffic)

12. QualifiedIntermediary.com

Early in my domaining days I chased the multiple site development strategy in a niche area of real estate known as 1031 exchanges. Once I figured out type-in traffic and saw that the industry as a whole was better to tackle the multiple site question than myself, I focused on type-in traffic. I know 4-5 years ago guys in this industry were starting to come out with website building, management and optimization platforms but I don’t have a clue where to start looking today.

My wish list of features that I think I will need in all sites is below. Any suggestions of where to find as much of this in one place and how to best piece the rest together?

1. Forum

2. News

3. Blog

4. Live Chat

5. Social Networking

6. Lead Management System

7. Affiliate – Rotates offers

8. Sub-domain: Let people build own site.

9. Rollup Reporting

10. Paid Search Buying Platform

11. SEO Tools & Reporting

12. Email, fax, text marketing Platform

Any suggestions?

Also, if anyone knew of where the best promo offers are on domain registrations and free adspend with a new account please let me know?

Paul

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom