Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Best opportunities for mobile websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a number of websites/pages on different subjects, and now have the option to 'mobilize' them. Each mobile site I create from a regular website will have monthly fee, so my question is:

Which niches/sectors/subjects are getting the best mobile traffic? Which areas are best to focus on where you are getting in traffic and revenues?

I'm thinking a city guide type mobile site would have a good chance of success, and other ideas? Any real life examples?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why do you have monthly fee for mobile site?
How much do you pay each per month?
Do you have example mobile site that you have to pay monthly fee?
Ditto.

This is not making too much sense. There are basic Free Wordpress Themes and apps that will automatically fit to device.

Plus, it seems most devices now render just fine on nearly any device.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.dudamobile.com

It takes a site or webpages I've already created, pulls the information off, and makes them more mobile friendly - fits the info better into a mobile sized screen. I can still edit afterwards, and put some mobile ads on the pages.

copper

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are ok with paying $9/month/site, I guess dudamobile is fine.
However, as Gerry said, there are responsive Wordpress themes as well as responsive Joomla themes.

Even if your sites are not wordpress/joomla sites, you can still make mobile site off of your existing site and
host it on same hosting acct and don't have to pay $9/month/site extra.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The whole point behind creating a site these days is to make it to work on all devices...PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone. The idea of creating multiple sites per platform is time wasted.

Honestly, most devices hitting the market in the past year or so auto-detect which platform you are using and can render the site to fit the device... without having to create a separate site for each device.

So before you go off paying more money, explore your "free" options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom