Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Best path to reselling at $8 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherritp

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've done quite a bit of reading here and have seen the route to $6.95 or $6.99 reselling, but I'd like to start reselling but won't have the traffic to support going after those lower prices.

What's the best way to get started reselling domains where my price is going to be around $8 or so? I'd prefer something with low startup costs, but as long as there's good value in the long run, I'm willing to pay some $$'s.

Thanks for the help.

Tim

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why not invest around $200 and purchase a $6.99 Enom account. Then you can set up retail accounts for customers and charge them $8.99+ for each domain. These reseller accounts can be picked up just about anywhere.

sherritp

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's two hundred domains I need to sell to get it back. I'm not planning on doing much volume. My main interests aren't in domains (more in hosting) so I'd rather put the $200 towards something else.

What can I do to find easy entry to $8 domains?

Tim

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
look way down the bottom in "domain registrars" section in the forum here, you will see reseller domain accounts 6.85 , free setup I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom