Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Best place to get an appraisal for a domain name you do not own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zymic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Since we are not allowed to list domain names we do not own in the appraisal forum, what is the best way to get a name appraisal? I just get the impression most appraisal companies pluck large figures out of thin-air.

Thanks

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Since we are not allowed to list domain names we do not own in the appraisal forum, what is the best way to get a name appraisal? I just get the impression most appraisal companies pluck large figures out of thin-air.

Thanks

perhaps an experienced domainer you know can give you an appraisal, rather than going to a company.

but i'm sure anyone who replies to this post after me, may tell you to go to botland for appraisals

:)

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
changes how much the domain _could_ make x several years = price

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The name only worth what you are willing to pay.
Biggie is right. Someone may refer you to MessMeBot site.

A person who is buying an ice cream name for his local ice cream shop will pay more less than a guy who will buy the name to distribute the ice cream nationwide.

What do you do when you have an appraisal? You will not agree and would look for something else (The name only worth what you are willing to pay.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom