Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Best place to list a domain for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

risingsuns

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts and opinions on the best place(s) to list a domain for sale? There are the big guys, like Sedo and GoDaddy, and then there are the forums/discussion boards like DNForum. Are there other places where you've listed domains for sale and have gotten good responses? Do you recommend "featured listings" at places like Sedo and GoDaddy?

Thanks in advance for your posts...

Zona

Arizona Wildcats
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to DNForum.

I've had some success using the Sedo "Featured Listing" option. Two domains that had not sold, found buyers once I used that "Featured Listing" option. Like everything else, it depends on the quality of what you are selling.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts and opinions on the best place(s) to list a domain for sale? There are the big guys, like Sedo and GoDaddy, and then there are the forums/discussion boards like DNForum. Are there other places where you've listed domains for sale and have gotten good responses? Do you recommend "featured listings" at places like Sedo and GoDaddy?

Thanks in advance for your posts...

It really depends if your in a hurry to sell or not, if you are, then TDNAM's 7 day auction and some posting on Forums should sell it, that is if its worth anything. My 2nd choice is doing as you said, list it at SEDO with a featured listing, since they provide the most exposure,better than Afternic. If your in no hurry at all and want the most $$$ for it, sell it on your own and use Escrow.com.

interactx

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A new site called Dotcomerica.com has free listing and no commission on sales. Also a very good search and domain management system. Check it out. They are new, but have a lot of features.

david4

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I 'd like to know a little bit about sedo non-featured listing, any chance to sell by non-featured listings?

risingsuns

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I signed up for a featured listing with Sedo. According to Sedo, the offer page for the domain has been viewed 100+ times, but, no offers have been made, yet :-(

Bookworm SEO

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
interesting to hear. good luck with the sedo sale risingsuns. What's the dn?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I signed up for a featured listing with Sedo. According to Sedo, the offer page for the domain has been viewed 100+ times, but, no offers have been made, yet :-(

if your domain has no value, then why pay to be featured?

this you must know first... my young jedi

it's value.

for if value it has, so shall it be sought.

:)

risingsuns

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if your domain has no value, then why pay to be featured?

this you must know first... my young jedi

it's value.

for if value it has, so shall it be sought.

:)

Sometimes, it takes a little prodding for other people to see the value that I see :)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
learning will be hard for this one....

see this i do

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom