Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Best place to Monitize Adult Names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashcows

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have about 600 names at traffic that I brought over from Domain Hop (that has to be the worst place to park your names)

And I am moake decent money on most of my name. But really the adult name are not doing well. I can optimize for "search terms" and what I know are adult terms are NOT being sent to adult landing pages even with the little "This name is adult" Box checked.

What is the best place to park and monitize my adult names they pays well and will let me chose the search terms?

Thanks

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
try trafficz.com

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Try TrafficClub. They monetize your domain with couple different PPCs. They also monetize adult names.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sedopro --- the design/landers help convert the traffic much better then any other program and the payouts are decent, on average around 15 cents per click when dealing with adult/xxx traffic.

example

pm me if you want in.

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mike, how does it work....Is this by invite that you only get to be on SedoPro..

What about FAB, Adult Names?

Cheers

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
marly said:
Mike, how does it work....Is this by invite that you only get to be on SedoPro..

What about FAB, Adult Names?

Cheers

you have to qualify, but all it is really is an upgrade to your existing account... it's not a seperate program or anything. if you have a minimum of 200 domains listed and/or parked within the sedo system or $200 in domain parking earnings per month from sedo or any other ppc program and you have some decent names then you qualify.... visit www.sedopro.com for more details.

fab is pretty good, but their landers are plain and the ad inventory is low.

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mike

So mean to say, if I can provide them stats (screen shots) of my earnings on a domain name from another provider they will accept it if its earning good money already.

For instance I have this adult name earning me $200 a month at ND, show them the stats and it will be sweet.

Yes those landers from SedoPro is pretty snazy

Cheers

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
marly said:
Thanks Mike

So mean to say, if I can provide them stats (screen shots) of my earnings on a domain name from another provider they will accept it if its earning good money already.

For instance I have this adult name earning me $200 a month at ND, show them the stats and it will be sweet.

Yes those landers from SedoPro is pretty snazy

Cheers

yes, that's all you gotta do :)

apply... wait for them to contact you, they will request a screenshot to verify, etc..and thats that. let me know if you have any other questions or need anything else and i'll put you in contact with somebody over at sedo who handles the approvals.

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mike031

I sent them an email with the screen shots. Will let you know the outcome when they reply back.

Thanks mate

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks mike

Yes I received a email back asking me to move all my domain names to sedo-pro to be evaluated after sending the screen shots (Yes they want all my names moved before i get approved)....strange, why do they want "all"

Unfortunately I can not move my whole portfolio to SedoPRO at this moment in time. What I can move is couple of earning domains spread across different categories. This because of the fear of losing revenue, I am sure they can understand as a domainer we try to monetize each and every domain, thats why we split out ports among different providers in different categories to evaluate the performance of each provider.

Just like them, who needs to evaluate our domains, We to need to evaluate the service, rates and performance as well before any large amount of domains are moved. I hope they can understand this.

Cheers

Marly

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom