Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Best place to park an adult domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have an adult domain that was recently a forum and still gets a ton of unique typins. It currently has an AVG 8 cents per click on sedo.
341 Views with 33 clicks so far today.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

-Dave

----edit----
I no longer own the domain in question.

RatherGood

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namelayer said:
I have an adult domain that was recently a forum and still gets a ton of unique typins. It currently has an AVG 8 cents per click on sedo.
341 Views with 33 clicks so far today.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

-Dave

A lot of people have suggested fabulous but with my tests on around 1000 hits a day they excluded %65 of the traffic and yielded very poor results... this is on traffic/clicks that SEDO doesn't have a problem paying out.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a dominant niche player for adult PPC.

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got turned down by fabulous as I didnt have there domain minimum. But only some high traffic names. Im probably not going to be able to do better then the 8 cent avg unless anybody has any other ideas.
I agree about the adult PPC not being a good player. There just isnt good keywords to use that match up to anything that pays well.
I should probably look into selling the name for a couple months rev.
Thanks namejet

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Booyah networks offer some kick ass adult PPC stuff.. Got to have good volume to get an XML feed though.

NameDrive does ok for me at the moment.. i switched the small portfolio i had there ( about 600 or so names ) to namedrive and revenue doubled this month on those names.

It did however jump even more using booyah.

RatherGood

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
typeins said:
NameDrive does ok for me at the moment.. i switched the small portfolio i had there ( about 600 or so names ) to namedrive and revenue doubled this month on those names.

Your names doubled at namedrive compared to where?

projectingeneer

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also cannot find a decent place to park Adult domains.

Has anyone tested adult traffic on trafficclub vs fab?

J

jelly

traffic club used to have searchboxxx as a search partner and some of the adult clicks were good, but that ended...now mine are at fabulous or redirecting to sponsors

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It seems DCG has found an XML feed for his sm.com
Maybe take a look there and see what he is using,
I no longer own the adult domain in question above.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namelayer said:
It seems DCG has found an XML feed for his sm.com
Maybe take a look there and see what he is using,
I no longer own the adult domain in question above.

How did I come up in this ;)

That is just an xml feed I have direct with Google.

The adult headers really help it convert well.

-=DCG=-

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Skeenzo! I have one adult name. I had it at fabulous and made next to nothing. I had it at Sedo and made the same as what you are saying (about $1.00 - $2.00/day). Tried it at DS, not any better. With it a skeenzo(through trafficclub), I am now making around $9.00 - $12.00/day. It gets around 200 - 300 visits a day and the rpc is around .15 per click. ;)

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i think namedrive is pretty ok especially with adult names. I moved my names from sedo to there and i have seen a slight improvement.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just added the Booyah networks' searchboxxx XML feed to ParkItNow.com. I'm mixing this feed along with a couple of others to get the best click prices possible. I don't really have solid stats yet as this has only been live on some domains for about 24 hours but so far it's looking good.

We've also had decent results on Skenzo, Parked and Domain Sponsor (using adult template) for our adult domains on our system. With the currently added feed we're only testing the US/CA adult traffic with it and then split-testing all other traffic to the systems mentioned above to see what service works best for each domain. This way each domain ends up on the system where it earns the most.

I expect the adult domains on our system will continue to earn more and more as we continue to fine-tune the adult templates and keywords but so far it's looking very promising with the high click being $2.21 so far (through our mixed feed).

So while I don't have solid numbers yet it's looking good and if anyone is interesting in trying some domains let me know via PM.

Carlo

PS, if anyone has any suggestions for reliable affiliate programs you have experience with for adult domains I'd appreciate talking/chatting with you. I'll probably integrate a couple into the parked pages so if you "turn-me-on" to the affiliate program I'll signup under you.

mapcom

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have one adult domain with Parkitnow and when they chaged to Skenzo my revenue was 4x more, I was just getn ready to yank it and saw those stats, so I am leaving it now.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If Booyah is at Booyah.com, then they've been hacked. Go there and it kills Netscape.

DomainDealer

Professional Dealer
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How does Parkitnow pay ? paypal ? check ? I dont see the options !

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DomainDealer said:
How does Parkitnow pay ? paypal ? check ? I dont see the options !

Paypal Mass payment. $1.00 charge but no percentage taken by Paypal.

projectingeneer

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I came across videoscash.com the other day. They offer .30cents/codec download. Apparently high converting for adult traffic. They dont pay by check or paypal unfortunately.

Anyone tried them out? What exactly does the codec do and how do these guys make money?

Is there another similar company that will issues checks or pay via paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom