Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Best place to park for PPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwdguy

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One of my clients has a lot of domains that he wants to park on a PPC like Sedo or Domain Sponsor type site.

Can anyone give some recommendations of who, in their opinion, is the better ones to go with and why. We want someone that will actually pay out without any hassles.

These are a good mixture of solid real names and misspellings with some nature traffic which right now is not being utilized at all.

These domains are registered @ WWD if that matters but of course the DNS can point anywhere.

Thank you

Robert

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
robert, there are many ppc parking programs out there this days.. visit www.ppcpool.com and you can preview each one and learn more about them.

traffic valet is an awesome program which is run via google adsense for domains.. you can optimize your own keywords and the payouts are fantastic.

gwdguy

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the links guys I will pass these on to the client and let him take a look. I have used Afternic with little success but my names were not that popular so hard to give much of a reference.

Thanks

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom