Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Best place to register .ca's

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've always been partial to 10dollar.ca but their domain management setup leaves a lot to be desired. They have never given me reason to leave them, but it would be nice if they caught up with the 21st century. Their price of 11.06 C$ including tax for .ca's is not bad.

Sibername is a little more costly and I really don't like their way of managing domains either.

Namespro is ok domain management side, but their prices could be cheaper.

internic.ca's prices are a joke.

I see registerfly has them for $9.75/yr US$ which is about the same as 10dollar.ca. But their domain management is better, but their reputation is not.

So where can a guy register .ca's with a nice blend of price, customer service, and reliability all with a solid reputation?

Domain Days 2024

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think that .ca's have leprosy.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use namespro and don't mind paying the little extra because the domain management side is good. They even have a hit counter for each domain showing total hits, and you can reset it. But, I do think there is an opportunity for a company to offer a cheaper price and good management of .ca and make out well, since most places have high .ca prices.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My favourite is Netfirms but they limit you to 3 domains per account unless you pay for hosting, but you can have unlimited free accounts... It can be hard to manage if you a ton of domains, but otherwise I like them very much...

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your responses. Maybe it's time to scrap together some cash and start a new .ca registrar? Adam are you listening?

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Moniker is taking on .ca real soon. Wonder what the price will be? They have great secure service and a decent backend.

As for cost Bookworm, I don't know, as I have never investigated it.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use Namespro.ca and will not switch unless a very very sweet deal comes along.

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom