Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Best place to sell domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SysChat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am starting to get into the domain biz, and I was wondering, what are some good places to sell domains? I have 3 domains I am trying to sell: They are all listed on sedo, but I havent recieved any offers. I have listed ****on this site, I would list them all, but I became a platinum member today and I didnt know you can only list one a day. I have also listed my two .info domains on ************* and sitepoint.com. Are there any other places to list domains and how long do you think it will take to sell these domains?

Thanks,
Chris

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can list all of these 3 names in one thread.

Or you can try afternic.com and nameschat.com.:)

blindchild

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It all depends. List them here, list them on N a m p r o s.

But the best place to sell these domains is dnforum rather then all those 3 forums.

SysChat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So far I havent recieved any offers on any of my domains. How long do you guys think it will take?

Thanks,
Chris

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SysChat said:
So far I havent recieved any offers on any of my domains. How long do you guys think it will take?

Thanks,
Chris

it may take forever or they may never sell!

Also, please remember.

This section of the forum is not for advertising your domains.

If you want to discuss the best ways to sell or places to sell in general, without posting your domains in the thread, then that is fine.

Thanks

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it could take months and years before you receive the offer you want for a name. Selling off names isn't so easy, unless they were just dirt cheap. IMO, continue developing what you have just incase you don't get offers, you'll still be able to sell off what you are spending your time to develop, which could lead into some big bucks.

Mattius

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im learning very fast that the best profits come from selling to end users...selling to other domain professionals will result in the worst price 9 times outta 10, thats if they sell at all.

Perhaps develop them a bit and check out the players in the industry for each name and fire off some emails...always go for the end user first.

picobello

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Selling cheap is not a problem as long as some golden rules are verified:

1) you sell fast and have a huge turnover per week
2) you make profit

Ex: you buy 10 domains at $50 and sell them $75 in the same half-day is better than selling a single domain in a month at $1000

Also .... you have to position yourself regarding which kind of domain asset you will work with => same week turnover is becoming very diffuclt with $xxxx or higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom