Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Best place to sell/offer a developed domain w/traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axioma

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if domain-related forums are the best place to sell a developed website; I have a domain with around 20K-70k uniques a month according to cpane's stats (100k+ according to sedo tracker on webpages).

I posted it for sale at another (smaller) dn forum, and nobody seemed to notice, maybe because developed websites involve more variables (promotion, hosting, maintenance). What is your experience selling developed websites, where's the best place to offer?.

Domain Days 2024

flybuzz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you post the site here in dnforum's developed site section? What's the domain you are selling?

Axioma

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you post the site here in dnforum's developed site section? What's the domain you are selling?

No, I haven't yet. I don't think I can mention the domain in this section... :frown:

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ahh... adult. ;)

Shhh...

GoPC

Axioma

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ahh... adult. ;)

Shhh...

GoPC

No, it's not an adult website; I just thought that it could be considered advertising (from notice on this section: No advertising, violators will be issued warning points."

I'd hate to earn my first warning point ever ;).

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well then sell it here or @ Sedo. Actually, do yourself a favor and list it everywhere you can: DN Forum, Sedo, and AfterNic.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Place the develop website up if you haven't.. Many developed websites are bought here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom