Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Best Pop-Under Pop-Up Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have read a few threads and other forum material about pop-unders and pop-ups. however, I would like the most recent opinions. I have found that the following are considered to be quality programs, however, are difficult to get accepted to:

1. Fatsclick
2. Casale Media
3. Tribal Fusion
4. Value Click

If there are any other reasonable programs please add, and if anyone is familiar with these companies criteria, i.e., how to get accepted, as well as opinions, please state.

I have had difficulties with all these programs.

The not reccomended programs I have are:

1. PopUpTraffic
2. AllClicks

Which are easy to get accepted to, however, are low quality. Any other ones to avoid, and/or opinions of these are appreciated.

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Casale works well for me over Burst

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fab said:
I don't think they pay CPM, in any case I've tried them, and with over 5k of page views have got 0 acceptable clicks.

RevenuePilot worked for me very well in one instance and horribly for me in another...plus they only pay for American/Canadian/British traffic so this can limit revenue

aldwin

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
did you tried popinads.com?
They have small popins which pays $1 CPM. Not much, but the popin is really minimal.

Another good one is ShareAdSpace.com
Ask on their forum the permission to open the promo page while a surfer enter the website. They pay up to $3 CPM if the traffic comes from USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom