Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Best PPC for Brazil ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a Brazilian dating, Portuguese word parked at Sedo at the moment. 386 views in January and 141 clicks making €9.60. That's around €0.07 a click.

Does anyone know a more suitable place to park such a domain ?

Thank you.

kellypitts@alltel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We have a fair amount of Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese domains and have found Parked.com to perform better overall on both.

Hint: use the exact English translation for your keyword if possible so you get relevent results. I heard Donny at Parked mention this once on one of these boards and tried it and it worked well. The English keywords will be translated into Brazilian Portuguese. I know b/c I looked at my pages when I was down in Rio last October.

You may be suprised. I hope it works if you try it.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you qualify for sedo pro this is also an option. Not sure how it will do on Parked or any other format. I think the Dating thing is so saturated on the internet that there is not too much the advertisers are willing to pay. Plus, the traffic is not super to begin with on whatever domain you are referring to but it appears to be about 35% or better conversion.

Some different keyword selections may be the best choice. Currently the keywords doing the best for me are medical, banking and finance related. Any chance that this could remotely or possibly be associated with any of these?

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have a fair amount of Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese domains and have found Parked.com to perform better overall on both.

Hint: use the exact English translation for your keyword if possible so you get relevent results. I heard Donny at Parked mention this once on one of these boards and tried it and it worked well. The English keywords will be translated into Brazilian Portuguese. I know b/c I looked at my pages when I was down in Rio last October.

You may be suprised. I hope it works if you try it.

Thank you, I will go with that.

If you qualify for sedo pro this is also an option. Not sure how it will do on Parked or any other format. I think the Dating thing is so saturated on the internet that there is not too much the advertisers are willing to pay. Plus, the traffic is not super to begin with on whatever domain you are referring to but it appears to be about 35% or better conversion.

Some different keyword selections may be the best choice. Currently the keywords doing the best for me are medical, banking and finance related. Any chance that this could remotely or possibly be associated with any of these?

I've tried a few different keywords but it's really a strong dating word if not the main dating word for Brazil. I don't think I would be close to qualifying for Sedo Pro so I will give the Parked suggestion a go. Thanks for the info on the strong keywords, I will try to apply those on some other names at Sedo. Creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom