Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

best site to find custom coders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
where do you guys recommend that I go to find a custom coder (mostly PHP) and for scripts in general?
is there a place that is highly recommended and secure?

Thanks.

Domain Days 2024

dotDan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I code :)

webhostingtalk.com and sitepointforums.com both have "help wanted" forums. scriptlance.com and elance.com are also pretty popular. you'd probably have better luck with a forum for quick jobs (no charge to post), and scriptlance/elance for larger jobs.

Keynes

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Scriptlance can be good if you go with the better coders

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have found one or two good coders at scriptlance, however many times it's turned out to be a waste of time using their services. There are some really bad coders out there.

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use rentacoder.com all the time. Really good.

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If there is anthing specific you are looking for, pm me the details. We mostly do SEO, but we do have programmers as well.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks guys for the replies.
I need a pro willing to sign a NDA for a project that involves writing a script from scratch and i need to know they wont resell it.
scriptlance so far seems good, but I am really not sure of the quality of the coders there.

Keynes

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
seeker said:
thanks guys for the replies.
I need a pro willing to sign a NDA for a project that involves writing a script from scratch and i need to know they wont resell it.
scriptlance so far seems good, but I am really not sure of the quality of the coders there.

Make sure to choose a highly reputable coder if you use Scriptlance, since the security/resale issues can be a problem otherwise.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I do PHP/MySQL coding so hit me up if you would like to see any examples of my work; I also wouldn't have any problems signing a NDA.

I use scriptlance as well when I need something done in javascript.. it's a good site, but yes.. I dunno if I'd use them for serious jobs such as this sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom