Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Best tools for domainers?....Estibot, Domaintools ,etc..

Web Junkie

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi I am looking for a good site that offers a good package of tools at a good price. I heard that domaintools.com is the best without a doubt but apparently the price is kind of high. I kind of see it because they don't even show it in their site. The other that i heard of are estibot.com, ipneighborhood.com and domainiq.com. Which one do you recommend from experience in relation to their price. I like the feature of past sales, trademarks, reverse whois, whois history and some kind of search volume with CPC( so I dont have to go to adwords tool every time). if you know of any others sites let me know. Thanks

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For what you're looking for I do believe DomainTools is the best. Allot of that information you can find for free online at different websites. For example, domain sales can be found for free at NameBio.com and DnPric.es - Trademark searches can be done directly from the Trademark Database..The biggest ones are whois history and reverse whois. I think you can only really get those at domaintools.

Domain summit 2024

ulterios

Don't look back, it's confusing!
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
@fpforum, mind sharing how reverse whois and whois history helps domainers?
This will depend on what exactly you are trying to find out. The history part will let you know some information about the domains' part and what was or might have been on it. You wouldn't want to buy a great name and find out it used to be a pron site or something else that would be harmful to the name.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators