Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Best tools/Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

wado2008

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can somebody tell me what are the best tools/resources/websites to find valuable domains and for domain grabbers...also does anyone know of how to research upcoming trends etc

toria

Lifetime Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this is helpful, because I cannot remember where I got this. I know I got it in January from an article online, but can't remember exactly.

Anyway, it gives some info on domain trends. It was written at end of 2007 or beginning of 2008.

This year (2007) the .COM TLD has remained by far the strongest TLD. .COM domains were not only the most sold and sought after TLD but also drew the highest sales prices. However, as has been the case every year there have been some unexpected surprise domain sales. More about this will be announced at the beginning of 2008, when we publicise our complete statistical review of 2007.

The most coveted domains can fall into the following categories: gambling, geographical terms, pharmaceutical and medical terms and names related to the financial industry. We also witnessed strong growth in sales of generic one word domain names.

This year has also seen a rise in popularity of the purchase of large domain portfolios. Domain investors have discovered the potential of this lucrative industry and more and more users are searching for profitable domain portfolios, preferably made up of generic terms. This trend will certainly continue into the next year.

Hope you find it helpful.

Best,

Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom