Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Best TrafficZ templates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys... just wondering what trafficZ templates work best for you? They have quite a few different styles you can use.

I think it would be good if TrafficZ provided something like a RPM for each of their template styles over all accounts.. this way all publishers could clearly see which are the better peforming templates. Some more themed images would be good too.... they don't even have one for music!!! :goofy:

Momentum

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree that would be great information to have. I have just started using them for some domains, so I really can't help just yet.

But I will tell you that the closest header image they have for music is in the 'technology' section under 'mp3'. Definitely more relevant than the mountain scene.

I would like to see header images for books and business opportunities in addition to a better one for music. Guess I need to shoot them an email.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the tip about the mp3 category mate!! :-D

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with cyphix

It would be good to have some guidelines/suggestions on what works best.

We can all try to learn from our own experiences, but this is time-consuming and hit and miss, with lots of misses.

I do believe that for selling domains, the "standard" (old style) "angle" format works best. I mainly sell (to end users, not to resellers ;-) ), so most of my domains now have the "angle" landing page. PPC Income might have dropped a bit due to this, but I believe increased sales have more than compensated for this.

If looking for income, I assume landing pages with graphics work best, but maybe not always.

I think the website option probably works well for domains which gives a one-click/direct to sponsor landing page.

Selection of keywords is another issue which I think is very important for good monetization.

I find that automatically generated keywords are often inappropriate and need need to be chosen and input manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom