Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Best Travel Programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What are the best travel affiliate programs, especially ones that include full or partial web content or city guides? Thanks...

pelican

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
not sure is it best. but www.ian.com provide tools to make your site a turnkey travel site.

alien

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Amazon, CJ...

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have used ian.com (TravelNow.com) for [almost] 5 years. I find them to be OK. The original TravelNow was bought out shortly after I joined them, and by fall of 2000 there were customer service problems. I picked up another company, Lodging.com and have been very happy with them. Good products, good commissions and great service. I also have used World Choice Travel (wctravel.com), which is a good company, owned by Travelocity, and is geared toward the individual site owner. They have content for your site and also have a turn-key travel page that can be installed on any site. I am also beginning to work with IHSadvantage.com - So far I am impressed, they recruited me. (ex: InternetHoelSolutions.com)

IAN.com is now my fourth-in-line in sales and in commissions.

Just my 2-cents worth - hope it helps a little. Go to the above URLs and check them out. I may be able to answer more specific questions by PM. If you have a "track record" in affiliate marketing, I may be able to introduce you to the "right" folks.

G/L

Nova

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone, for this input. I'm glad to hear a bit about ian.com which is one I had been considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom