Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Best US Affiliate

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I do ALOT of affiliate work in the finance sectors in the UK, Credit Cards, Loans, Mortages etc. I've just moved to the US and i was wondering what are the best sources for US affiliates or affiliate networks these types of markets?

Thanks for your time

Regards

Dean

Domain summit 2024

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Dean,

Welcome to the states!

I have some clients in the financial space that pay very high, with long cookies.
No parasites or 800# diversion tactics either so you get everything you have coming to you for your efforts.

4LowRates - Mortgage and Debt Consolidation (One of the top in the loan category on CJ but In-house program pays higher with longer cookies)
NetQuote - All types of Insurance (On CJ, but in-house program is better)
Household Auto - Auto loans (just took this one over and we are revamping - it's on CJ)

Also Commission Junction is many affiliate's favorite network. They have many financial affiliate programs including some of the ones above.

You can read all the details on my 5 Star site below. Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can help you with.

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Could you please contact me at nicorav (at) yahoo . com 5 star affiliate?
I have a number of questions for my high traffic financial names!
Best Regards
Nico

deepstar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Definitely affiliatefuel.com they always pay on time and have some great rates on programs. Approaching the companies individually will yield higher CPL's though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators