Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Best way to make money off a site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Howdy All,

So I am developing a website that I suspect will draw a good amount of traffic as time goes by.

I know this is a pretty general question, but in your opinion, what is the best way to draw revenue from this potential traffic?

I have thought of google's adsense since it tends to be non-obtrusive, but I am not sure what my other options may be. I don't think I would have many bites on people advertising a banner on my site yet since it has not begun to draw any traffic since it is not fully finished.

Any ideas on what I can do?

I appreciate all thoughts! Thanks!

-Vik

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You could try an affiliate program, depending on the content of your site it may be worthwhile. Simply sprinkle these throughout and someone might see something they would consider shelling out money for. This includes amazon books on related pages or maybe a cafepress store.

You could also try selling them something on the site or asking for donations.

It will all come down to the content in the end as to what will suit you better. Sometimes people visit a site willing to purchase something, other times they will be hard pressed to click on an ad link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom