Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Best way to sell off all my 360+ domain names at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atoo

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi - I'm looking to sell off most all of my domain names. There are about 360 of them. Mostly very short .US one word names that form "- us" phrases. Includes a bunch of 4 and 5 letter words.

What would be the best way to sell the whole lot of them?
I don't want to go through the negotiating process for each one, so am looking for some place to promote the package and get some offers. It's a good package and I'd be looking for realistic offers.

Ideas?

Thanks

noncompare

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They really lowball, it'd make resellers blush. ;) But they might make an offer for some that'd make the exercise worthwhile.

atoo

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've asked for an offer from buydomains. I figure that will at least give me the lower pricing bounds...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Since you are member here, then post them for sale.

Price individually, as a group or take offers.

BTW: Please do not post any links to sales threads here and to other members, please do not refer members to other forums.

Thanks

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi - I'm looking to sell off most all of my domain names. There are about 360 of them. Mostly very short .US one word names that form "- us" phrases. Includes a bunch of 4 and 5 letter words.

What would be the best way to sell the whole lot of them?
I don't want to go through the negotiating process for each one, so am looking for some place to promote the package and get some offers. It's a good package and I'd be looking for realistic offers.

Ideas?

Thanks

Yes try selling them here in the sales section.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you dont want to go much higher then sure, counter them. If you go too high they will not reply though

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom