Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise bestairfare.info, bestairfare.us, ormove.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Max Wrinn

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello dnforum,

I am very new to the wold of domain buying/selling and am looking for an appraisal on these 3 domains. I'm well aware that .info and .us do not have the same value as .com, but those have better keywords. I've done a few of the free appraisals that are available and have gotten a broad range of prices. Thanks in advance for any help!

accelerator

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
bestairfare.info, bestairfare.us - The term is quite brandable, the problem is that margins for affiliate sites in the flights sector are wafer thin, so that affects the value of the domains. bestairfare.us does seem quite memorable though.

ormove.com - This is one where you just have to hold and hope that someone wants to brand on it, then you're in luck.

Max Wrinn

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
bestairfare.info, bestairfare.us - The term is quite brandable, the problem is that margins for affiliate sites in the flights sector are wafer thin, so that affects the value of the domains. bestairfare.us does seem quite memorable though.

ormove.com - This is one where you just have to hold and hope that someone wants to brand on it, then you're in luck.
I appreciate the feedback, thanks!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators