Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service Beta Test my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

repo

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for about 5-10 people to Beta test a new website which is at about 95% completion, however i need to check the functionality of it.

About the site:

It is a skill gaming website where user's sign up, deposit money, and pay to play games for cash prizes. It is usually a 2-4 player based tournament however for testing purposes the games will only be either 2 player or a jackpot tournament.

What I will provide you:

The Website, $100 in game money (obviously not able to withdraw this amount), and a reward for beta testing the site.

What i want from you:

Signup to the website, view almost every link you can find, report bad url's, report bad links, report any errors, play a few games, check anything else you want to or can think of. At the end, provide a small report and fill out a survey which i will provide.

How to apply?

Send me a PM on here, and let me know how much you will do this for, i'll be happy to pay with Paypal.

[EDIT]
This really will only take you about 10 minutes to complete everything - maybe a little longer.
[/EDIT]

Last edited:

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for about 5-10 people to Beta test a new website which is at about 95% completion, however i need to check the functionality of it.

About the site:

It is a skill gaming website where user's sign up, deposit money, and pay to play games for cash prizes. It is usually a 2-4 player based tournament however for testing purposes the games will only be either 2 player or a jackpot tournament.

What I will provide you:

The Website, $100 in game money (obviously not able to withdraw this amount), and a reward for beta testing the site.

What i want from you:

Signup to the website, view almost every link you can find, report bad url's, report bad links, report any errors, play a few games, check anything else you want to or can think of. At the end, provide a small report and fill out a survey which i will provide.

How to apply?

Send me a PM on here, and let me know how much you will do this for, i'll be happy to pay with Paypal.

[EDIT]
This really will only take you about 10 minutes to complete everything - maybe a little longer.
[/EDIT]

PM sent

Weber

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

About the site:

What I will provide you:

What i want from you:

How to apply?

[EDIT]
[/EDIT]
Pm Sent.

repo

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So after having a few reponses, i am providing the details - i will pay $5 via Paypal to the first 5 who complete the beta test/survey - once again it may not even take you more than 10 minutes to check out all the functions/games - the games are on a 30 second timer so you are not stuck playing them for a long time.

The only requirement is you create your own username - i will not provide a test account - you will be provided with $100 play dollars to begin with so you are able to test the game.

Survey is located at: http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=5ko5hqy4dtk1lf5452754

Actual Website is Http://www.defeatz.com

There is a place to provide the e-mail in the survey, and you can pm me on here with your paypal after you complete it also if you wish.

And if your looking for a quick $5 and just fill out the survey, the web site has logs on what actions you perform so i will see :)

Update: 3 People completed - 3 people paid via Paypal - still looking for more, may go over the 5 user limit if valuable feedback is provided

nam2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i ust tried to do it and got

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/defeatz/public_html/config.php on line 9

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you still looking for more people?

repo

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been working on fixing some bugs tonight and you just happened to check the site when i made a fatal mistake :) Its all up and working and still looking for more to beta test - current status is 3/5 however as i said i'll extend this to maybe 1-2 more

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pm sent

repo

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Until the issues with IE7 are fixed - beta testing is stopped for now - i may ask for further testing shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom