Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Better than Goldkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My revenue at Goldkey dropped by half during Dec and Jan. I just transfered my portfolio to TrafficZ. 1st Feb saw my average revenue per day soar to double what I've been getting at Goldkey for the last 2 months. Things are looking up :)

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Congrats....I might have to check it out. I make a killing selling to end-users with Gold Key's easy to use For Sale links....does Trafficz have easy links like that?

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
evibe - various cheap domain names, from 0 to couple of dollars a day kinda stuff.

WhoDatDog - Yep they do. They have a prominent link on the bottom right-hand corner. No charge for sales too. Just like Goldkey.

I can report that the first day's results were no fluke, day 2 and 3 are even better :)

I would add that Goldkey were my first ever serious parking program of about 4 months. After their performance dropped so dramatically over the Dec/Jan, I just had to move them someplace else. I did some research and decided to go with TrafficZ. Their features are similar to Goldkey.

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd just like to say that I've been with TrafficZ for 1 week now. Daily revenues go up and down a bit, but I'm averaging 3 times (and never less) what I was getting before. These are not high profile names by any stretch of my imagination. Even had a couple of offers already :)

-netPH-

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
stu, how much do they (Trafficz) pay for thoes popups/RPM?

I've had an account sitting blank for more than a year now and now I'm thinking of throwing some of my names there because of these positive feedbacks.

To clarify, is Maxpay combination of PPC and RPM?

TIA

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
max pay figures which would earn you more and pays based on that, either rpm or per click

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not an expert, just a beginner really. Some of your questions might be answered by this link, http://www.ppcincome.com/trafficz.htm. It's the place I used to learn about the various ppc companies. CPM is running about 18% of CPC for me. I've no idea if that is good or bad.

I would repeat that I've only any familiarity with GK and TZ. I've no other experience with any other ppc company, and only felt I had to change because of GK's poor performance (for me) during Dec/Jan. I'm happy I did :)

unholy1

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
-netPH- said:
stu, how much do they (Trafficz) pay for thoes popups/RPM?

I've had an account sitting blank for more than a year now and now I'm thinking of throwing some of my names there because of these positive feedbacks.

To clarify, is Maxpay combination of PPC and RPM?

TIA

"MAXPAY – Pays you BOTH a CPC revenue share AND a guaranteed CPM on every domain in your portfolio."

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK. Just an update for the first half of the month. I've doubled my previous monthly income from Goldkey already. That's 4 times more! :)

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK. Probably my last post in this thread. I'd like to update for the full month. Feb earnings (x31/28) were a tad (3.9x) under 4 times as much as my Jan earnings at Goldkey, without adding any related images or keywords to the domains.

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
May I ask what type of names or catergory your domains are doing well with Trafficz.

Cheers

Marly

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I just moved from TrafficZ to Goldkey to give them a try. I will give them a couple days then maybe go back to TZ.

I was at DomainSponsor before. I had a good experience with them but my 2900 names did about 40% to 50% better at TZ.

I heard GK was better for direct navigation keyword domains which is what I have so I try that.

Also, just got paid for Feb revs from Trafficz. In case you miss the date of this posting, Feb ended YESTERDAY!

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
WOW! I thought my last post would be my last in this thread, but WOW! I just got my Feb earnings already, on 2nd March!

As to what type of domains are doing well. I can't really say because I don't analyze them too much. Mostly I've bought junk 2-keyword expiring names which presumably have some residual traffic. (I'm a nickel 'n dimer).

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Geez.. sounds like I'm have to check out TrafficZ now. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom