Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Beware of the member navpros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
On July 22 2008 this member asked me a favour and wrote this by PM :
Good Day Mike,

Any chance you'd be interested in another purchase assistance agreement with me? I am looking for someone who might be able to float me $300.00 via PayPal to xxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com? I will agree to send back $375.00 in 2-4 days so that you'd profit for your trouble. If you aren't in a position to loan me the funds, don't sweat it! In any event, I look forward to hearing from you.

I answered saying that I could do that and making a mistake I sent him $ 375.00, I alerted him about this after sending the money and he wrote after 3 days:

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I have been out of pocket. My son's and his mother's house burned to the ground so I have been trying to help the two of them reorganize their lives. No problem with the $375.00. I will refund it in full and just send you a separate payment in the amount of $75.00. I should be able to get it over to you any day now. Just waiting on my funds to hit PayPal from the Bank.

Thanks so much for the assistance. I hope you have a great Friday and a great weekend!

Than I did not hear him for 6 more days and decided to send a PM saying:
you asked a favour for 2-4 days and I even sent you more as I made a mistake, 9 days are gone and that was not the agreement.

He answered to that PM after 6 days saying: Hi Mike, I sent you an email letting you know where I have been and what was going on. My sincerest apologies for the delay in taking care of this. I am waiting on my funds to hit my PayPal account. As soon as they do, I will be sending the payment back to you along with some extra for the delay! Shouldn't be much longer at all. Let me know if this is acceptable?
(note no email was received from me explaining anything)

After waiting other 13 days I wrote him: Hi, I think I was good enough with you, I'll wait till 6 pm new york time and after that I will post on the forum about the deal, as I said before that’s not the way to act, you can find thousands of excuse but this is not the way to act.

After that he was online few times and just ignored my PM, every few days he started to send PM saying that a relative had cancer, that Gustav left him without power and many other excuses. On His signature you can see “Professional Domain Name Brokers”.

This morning I get any email from paypal that he cancelled my request to send me the money.

Now, not a big deal but after waiting 2 months I decided to let people know about this guy, what going me crazy is that people for few hundreds of $ are making excuses like disaster and other bad things, I mean even if that things are true I don’t think someone need to write down that things as excuse involving relative and so on.

Domain summit 2024

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is bull shit! I doubt navpros will reply. Have you alerted paypal, and your credit card company about your situation? Have you left itrader on him?

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, even if he reply I have all the email and PM stored so there is no problem actually there was more things that I did not wrote about BAD excuses he sent me by PM, I did nothing till today but sending him PM saying many times that I will post this but from his silence I think he dont care, I cant alert my Credit card company as the money was already on my paypal account, I think that alerting paypal is just wasting time as I had a similar situation on the past and they not even answered my many emails. The things that drive me crazy is that people for few hundred $ can say things like that.

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you saw that happened few months ago in there with a member named TiffanyR or something? She was an adult webmistress, and she got busted.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up....

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the bad thing is also that he is a member since Mar 2004

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should at least leave him itrader to reflect the situation you are facing, and call paypal for the fraud department, and ask them to for advice.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't resist anymore so I need to post this on August 14 he wrote me: 08/14/08

Mike. Sorry again for the delay. I realize that I have not handled this very well to say the least. I don't blame you for being ticked off. However, for what it's worth, I have been out of town with my mother who is dieing from Lung Cancer. Please send me a money request for $100 to (email) via PayPal. I will process that request once I receive it and then submit your refund in the amount of $375.00....

Now I maybe worng as his mother really has this problem but my concern its just this I mean even if TRUE you can't use you mother for things like that, you know what I mean?
also he said that he was on completely disaster caused by Gustav, for what I know where he live didn't had nothing to do with Gustav, please correct me if I'M wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I did a mistake posting his email address, now I wanted to edit but find that I cant.

I also have a suspiction that he is on the forum with another name, not sure about this but......

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I noticed that the edit button is gone too...

krossat

Rohan
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You know.. People using serious family/relative illness as an excuse are the worst kind of them all. If I ever lied about something like that, it would have happened to me one day or another. It is called Karma. :) Thanks for letting us know about this scumbag.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I think it's time for a domainer headhunting service.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
No, I am not talking about virtual online stuff.
I am talking about hunting criminals in real life. Locate them. Arrest them. Surrender them to the police. Collect the reward. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators