Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Big canadian buyer at Sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkellerman

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have received an offer at Sedo and the commission is 20%, so, am I right in thinking this has come via their MLS program?

The buyer info is as follows:

Country of origin: Canada
Value added Tax (VAT) status: Not Applicable
Sedo community member since: December 2011
Sedo buyer activity index: This is at the highest level--this is a large buyer of domains.

Any ideas who this is? Is the buyer activity index so high because the offer was made via a third party and the third party is involved in many transactions?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Oh boy....don't get me started.

The ranking is that of GoDaddy's and it's artificial. Yes, the offer was made via TDNAM. This is not a big Canadian buyer, it's just an artificial buyer rating Sedo uses.

Read more.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes this godaddy mls is a big joke. a lot $60 offers, waste of time nothing more

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It will say the offer came through godaddy, and you will not be able to leave comments. It has cost me more, than it has brought in, as I am unable to communicate with the buyer to see if they truly understand the situation at hand. I have got about 30 offers via this system, Only 2 have gone above $1k, and they were still deeply discounted against the value of the domains. Most stop after the counter to their $60 offer, which usually yields $10, about reg fee, not including your time etc...

Someone needs to fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom