Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Big Foundation tries to sue small foundation - any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedAutism

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm the owner of a new children's foundation, which is helping special needs children. In order to get the right exposure, I purchased a bunch of domains. Besides the domains for my foundation, I also found a few interesting domains of other foundations which were available at that time. A few weeks ago, I contacted a foundation and offered them a few of my domains since I'm raising money for a health food fund to help children during the holiday season. Instead of purchasing my domains, I received a complaint that they want to have my domains - basically they are trying to sue me. I just don't understand that I'm trying to make soemthing good, offer my domains to th foundation and want to give the money to children in need, but in return those people who should help children, they just try to sue me because of the domains I own. I would like to find out if someone can tell me if I can keep my domains or have to give my domains to the other foundation. Again, I try to help other people and now the otheer foundation is sueing me because I have those domains. What can I do? Please help.

Upvote 0

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Besides the domains for my foundation, I also found a few interesting domains of other foundations which were available at that time.

Regardless of your intentions, you shouldn't have done this – just hand them over.

*Assuming they aren't generic/descriptive domains, which I'm assuming they are not?

- Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom