Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Big quake shakes Pakistan, India

Status
Not open for further replies.

sufi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (AP) -- A magnitude 7.6 earthquake rocked parts of India, Pakistan and Afghanistan on Saturday, causing some casualties. Part of a 19-story building collapsed in the Pakistani capital Islamabad.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/10/08/quake.pakistan.ap/index.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4321490.stm

Though Karachi was not affected but I'm really worried as I have many relatives in Lahore and Islamabad. I hope there is no big damage. There are quite a few members from Lahore, Islamabad & different cities of India, I hope everyone is safe & sound.

Domain Days 2024

Majnoon

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is really devestating so far 19136 dead. I am worried about a friend of mine who used to live in London. She is in islamabad and can't get hold of her on the phone. I hope every1 will be ok. We pray for u on this blessed month of Ramadan and hope You will all be safe.

sufi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
duskdawn, the place is far away from my city. It hasnt touched here, but it has badly affected the cities of fellow DNF members Superior and i m gr8. Officials say that the toll has reached 30,000. Sad news :(

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Really sad news, all these natural disasters are really adding up the number of lives lost, i really hope they(the natural disasters) stop.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
funny how countries promise money to pakistan, have we learned nothing after bam earthquake? Pakistan needs supplies, experts and equipment. Good to see india the first to give aid after all the problems the two nations have had over kashmir and terrorism.

namewaiter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
extremely sad ... seems to be one disasterous event after another

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CSite.Net said:
funny how countries promise money to pakistan, have we learned nothing after bam earthquake? Pakistan needs supplies, experts and equipment. Good to see india the first to give aid after all the problems the two nations have had over kashmir and terrorism.
If some good comes out of something so terrible, its not a bad thing, personally, i have looking forward to India - Pakistan peace for a VERY long time. Also, if there is the money, the supplies can be bought at choice, but not always the other way around if there are only supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom