Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Bill Gates

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do u know,

1. Bill Gates earns US$250 every SECOND, that's about US$20 Million a DAY and US$7.8 Billion a YEAR!
2. If he drops a thousand dollar, he won't even bother to pick it up bcoz the 4 seconds he picks it, he would've already earned it back

3. The US national debt is about 5.62 trillion, if Bill Gates were to pay the debt by himself; he will finish it in less then 10 years.

4. He can donate US$15 to everyone on earth but still be left with US$5 Million for his pocket money.

5. Michael Jordan is the highest paid athlete in US. If he doesn't drink and eat, and keeps up his annual income i.e. US$30 Million, he'll have to wait for 277 years to become as rich as Bill Gates is now.

6. If Bill Gates was a country, he would be the 37th richest country on earth.

7. If you change all of Bill Gate's money to US$1 notes, you can make a road from the earth to moon, 14 times back and forth. But you have to make that road non-stop for 1,400 years, and use a total of 713 BOEING 747 planes to transport all the money.

8. Bill Gates is 40 this year. If we assume that he will live for another 35 years, he has to spend US$6.78 Million per day to finish all his money before he goes to heaven.

9. If Bill Gates start taking licence fee from all users (mainly domestics) of MS products then his wealth will be doubled.

Last but not the least : My Favourite........!!! If Microsoft Windows' users can claim US$1 for every time their computers hang because of Microsoft Windows, Bill Gates will be bankrupt in 3 years

Domain Days 2024

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
8. Bill Gates is 40 this year. If we assume that he will live for another 35 years, he has to spend US$6.78 Million per day to finish all his money before he goes to heaven.

That statement right there should tell you that it's outdated...

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
daddypi said:

That statement right there should tell you that it's outdated...

So is he not the one of the richest anymore :-D

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well don't forget all the money comes from somewhere.
If people stop buying stuff from him all his worth may fade away.
I don't think he owns all that money, I'd rather say it's the combined value of corporate shares which make up for a "virtual" amount of money he actually hasn't got in his bank account. BTW I believe his salary was around $400K or so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom