Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Offer expired

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Domain: General.shopping
Expire: 1 July 2022
Registrar: Porkbun
Price: $99

Offer valid till the very beginning of October only.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This thread is in the "fixed price" section. I won't go lower than $99, but thank you for your offer (Sorry, I'm not interested by it). I do NOT appreciate what you did about NevadaForum where we had a deal and you didn't deliver (I tried to be fair and honest with the feedback I left related to this). And I do not appreciate at all the FALSE negative feedback you left me, which is 100% untrue. This is quite despicable :/

Last edited:

rocket

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are a scammer you sent me a card that did not work . YOU ALSO SAID YOU DID NOT WANT TO LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT TO RENEW THE DOMAIN IN QUESTION AS YOU THOUGHT ABOUT STEALING THE DOMAIN . DO NOT TRUST THIS SCAMMER AND BEWARE .

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You are a scammer you sent me a card that did not work . YOU ALSO SAID YOU DID NOT WANT TO LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT TO RENEW THE DOMAIN IN QUESTION AS YOU THOUGHT ABOUT STEALING THE DOMAIN . DO NOT TRUST THIS SCAMMER AND BEWARE .
Come on. Let's stop the nonsense here. Please.
YOU wanted me to log into your account by giving me your credentials. I only told you I felt uncomfortable with this because I wouldn't want anyone to have my login info as it would enable to steal domains. I never said I though about doing it. The exact opposite. It is why I didn't want your login information and provided you a perfectly fine and working prepaid card to do what you wanted to do.

You're an a**h0le, honestly. And treating me of scammer after I did everything to accommodate you is really low.

We had a deal. I delivered everything which was agreed on. You just didn't want to deliver the domain anymore. The rest was lame "excuses" (really, BS, in fact). First, you couldn't read the card info, then, the card was supposedly not working (this isn't true). But anyway, the real reason is you just wanted to raise the price (a lot!) of the domain once you knew I needed it.

You just came back in private today to propose again the domain to me at a higher price.

IF you want to sell me the name at the agreed price, I'm OK for it. I'm also OK to arrange any details (but by using some kind of escrow. I don't trust you anymore). If not, that's fine by me. I won't pay multiple times the price we agreed on. Now, please stop behaving like an horrible person.

(Note; If the "card do not work" was indeed true, I would have replaced it, or paid you another way, but this wasn't the problem at any moment. You only wanted to jack up the price. Nothing else).

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators