Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Black Friday Keywords, Im lost.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With Black Friday being a seasonal thing its hard for me to search the highest paying keyword and still have matching content/links for my traffic.
My CTR right now is heavy but I have my keywords set at "Black Friday" so they are finding what they are looking for. My question is, Is black friday a good enough keyword or is there a better phrase that will monetize me better without hurting my CTR & Search Results? These are mainly type in names.

Thanks.

-Dave

Patton

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll add a disclaimer that I'm new to SEO so please take my suggestions with a grain of salt :)

I would say build on the keyword a little - black friday specials, black friday sales, black friday deals - try to long tail some common type-in phrases.

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestion. But, With the short amount of time I have with this day coming up does not give me much time to play with the keywords. Reason being is, With that way the stats update at parked.com on the next day will be way to long for me to change them if the keywords were not performing well.
I thought maybe somebody could shed some light on what keywords they know, would outperform "black friday" or if they could say, Just leave it alone that it will perform well.
Thanks again Patton :)

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol Theo
That would be the lowest ppc. Walmart is not doing online marketing for black friday sales this year it seems =\

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yeah but people search for Wal-Mart's secret Black Friday catalogue.

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, after todays update for yesterday came out to .06 RPC. Sad....I wish I knew what keyword was best without ruining my CTR. I have a ticket opened with my account advisor to see if he has any ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom