Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Blackjack problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can honestly say that my latest score (over 2000, i cant even remember the exact number because you cant go back once you press 'submit') was clean and clear. The message i got "cheating attempt" is not correct. I suspect this is a problem with cookies or some sort of timeout. In any case, since my play was recorded, please post my score and fix the problem.

Thank you.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've played a few different games including blackjack, and every time I submit my score, it never gets recorded. I doubt I'll play any of the games anymore.

RMF

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ya gotta refresh each time to play a new game, if you "back button" it, the score won't get recorded.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is what happened: I started a new game, played, pressed the submit button and got the error message. I then clicked back to see if i can get my score back and the game started from the beginning. What i am saying is that prior to the error, i have done everything right, simply chose to play, started the game, submitted my result and... got the error.

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got cheated at the slot machine game too - after a record score - what a scam..... That is my last play!!

Intead of new features - fix the ones already here....Sheeeesh

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thats ok, guys, no need to get raunchy lol. Just a game. I am just saying that i think there is a bug and i wanted the guys here to be aware of it and i listed the steps i took.

DotLeader

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i got a few of those
i think one was a new game so it would have been a high score

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom