Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale Blanket business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is the name of my business. Comfy Design Canada so I owned Comfydesign.com, Comfydesigns.com and both the .ca's. The website is not live anymore but is a beautiful site. The header and side bar cannot be shown for some reason. Look here. All of the other domains below were one page doorway sites where the links went to Comfydesign.com. It was a really good set up and I ranked #1 for blankets Canada and #10 for specialty blankets and a few other niche keywords.

So here is what is included.

-I have over 2000 nicely woven labels; some small and some bigger. I can take a picture of them and email them to you if interested
-Website files for Comfydesign.com and these domains
-Comfydesign.com
-Comfydesigns.com
-Bodycomfy.com Brand name of my specialty blanket. First blanket on the market with a contoured neck notch that hugs your neck and shoulders. Came in three sizes to accomadate men and women. There is a large foot pouch that you slide your feet into. I have all of the patterns necessay. I also own Kidcomfy.com which was the childs version.
-Twocomfy.com Brand name of a blanket made for two. A very large blanket with two interconnected foot pouches and a TV remote pocket. I have all of the patterns.
-Comfydesign.ca
-Comfydesigns.ca
-Canadianblankets .com
-BlanketsCanada .com
-Fleeceblanket .ca
-Fleeceblankets .ca
-Woolblanket .ca
-Woolblankets .ca
-Wholesaleblankets.ca

I don't have any more inventory as I sell out every year. I have a list of suppliers and blanket manufacturers I have used in the past if you wish to start up the business again. If you live in Ontario or Quebec, there are lots of manufacturers that I can put you in touch with. I live in Vancouver and I have two dedicated manufacturers here. I am registered with Industry Canada and have a CA manufacturing number.

Sales during 2004 was 6000 +

Sales in 2005 during the Christmas season was a little less then 9000

Sales during 2006 was 19,000 During this time, I did promotional orders for the Knowledge network and the Discovery Channel as well as some smaller wholesale orders.

My blankets were in stores on Vancouver lsland and Prince Edward Island. Most of my online sales were from the US. It worked out well as duty was charged on orders over 200 USD (special rules for online sales)

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please make offers if interested.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not looking for a fortune but rather to liquidate at reseller prices.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, I am really motivated to sell. Please read more above as I have entered a lot more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom