Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Blaster Worm - IDIOT CANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
should of at least got life in prison, should make examples of these idiots that cause so much damage

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
18 months would be plenty ... if he was forced to read and deal with spam for the entire duration - bet by the end of 18 months he be totally reformed or totally insane LOL!

Ron

Vivvy

Wild And Crazy Grrl
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been forced to read and deal with spam for years.. it won't make him insane, he'll just want to eat his young...

It's sad really.. this is the perfect example of parents not knowing what their kids are doing online... I think his folks needed some punishment with him.

Vivvy

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"He will still have to pay restitution to Microsoft and to people whose computers were affected in an amount to be determined at a hearing next month."

I wonder when I'll get my check.

jojoyohan

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We should write saying that our computers were broken and would not go back on. Full price of computer setup. $3,642.64. That should teach him a lesson.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had to take hours out of my day to deal with that mess. He should pay for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom