Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions Blockchain.life - No Reserve [VIDEO]

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No Reserve Blockchain.life at Flippa. Domain WILL sell as it has met gotten a bid.

• Blockchain is a hot for financial companies, banks, etc .right now. R&D in Blockchain is accelerating everyday with wide applications beyond bitcoin and banking.
  • Blockchain.TLD domains are extremely hard to get and come with premium renewals.
  • Blockchain.life would be ideal for a magazine on blockchain, podcast, informational site, blockchain project, etc.
  • There are insurance applications for Blockchain as well. So "Blockchain.life" would be ideal for blockchain life insurance tech.
  • Make a reasonable offer on Blockchain.life and I'll consider it.
  • The domain was never parked and had an HTML landing page which is indexed in Google. Visit Blockchain.life to see. This is good for SEO. (Blockchain.life now forwards to auction page.)
  • Blockchain.life DOES NOT have a premium renewal. Domain is currently at Name. NameSilo .life renewals are $23.99 a year.
  • I also own Blockchain.LINK if Blockchain.LIFE isn't a blockchain domain you are looking for. Again Blockchain.link does not have a premium renewal.
Blockchain.life is a NO RESERVE auction. Meaning the price you bid is the price you pay.

If you have questions, offers, concerns PM me or send an email via whois.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Two bids and a lot of watchers over the past few days.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators