Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Blocked searches

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,
in the Settings section for each domain there are a few columns showing so called 'blocked searches' for each continent. Can you, please, explain me how it works exactly, why some searches ar blocked and what happens if I unmark some searches (will they become unblocked?)?

thanks, hookah

Ps. Iwas searching this forum but it is hard to find a full explanation.

Domain Days 2024

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Hookah,

This question was actually asked on another forum last week, so I can happily reproduce my answer from there :)

The User Searches are the searches made by people coming to the domain. It is either them searching for something in the box or clicking one of the related searches links on the left.

The more terms which are searched and clicked by the users, the higher they appear on the related searches on the left of a domain for subsequent users.

If you find there are some terms which have been searched by users which you do not want to appear on your domain, then you can block them from appearing by unchecking the tick box on the left and clicking "save changes".

"Show blocked searches" shows the searches which you have decided to block.
I hope this clears up what these searches do / mean. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Ed

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So, if i understand correctly, unchecked box means 'blocked searches' but checked box means 'unblocked searches'. Now I know well...it is not so intuitive :)
Thanks for your response.
Hookah

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Hookah,

The ones checked are the ones which will be considered for appearing on your parked pages. The ones which are unchecked (and greyed out) will be blocked.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom