Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Blog Services Inc. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with this company? They contacted me about having one of their clients advertise on one of my blogs. Looks like the domains were just purchased in early September, but they claim to have hundreds of clients.

Appreciate any and all feed back.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.wine-blog.org/index.php/...pr-people-but-marketers-going-after-bloggers/

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Here's another comment from a forum
I got a similar email from them about a month ago. I replied with a couple questions about how it works, and they told me they had a client in the educational field who would like to sponsor 4 posts on my blog, with the text “uniquely tailored” to the content on my blog. I would get paid through PayPal, but it would only be $10 total for the 4 posts. At that point, I decided not to go through with it, especially since I was still new to blogging and I didn’t think that type of sponsorship would be very beneficial for my blog.
But at least the person who contacted me was responsive and answered my questions, so you could always reply to the email like I did and ask more about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom