Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Bodis.com any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotov

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ooking for domain parkign that is fast to approve and pays :)
I have sedo and namedrive yet i dont really love them.. So hows BOdis or maybe you have other preference?

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Molotov,

Just a quick question if I may, I was wondering your reason for not really loving us?
If there is anything I can help you with please drop me a PM. I'll be happy to look into it for you.

Craig

dominator

Corporate Design, Naming & Branding
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question if I may, I was wondering your reason for not really loving us?

what i like about ND is the contact form
(sedo doesn't have it)

what i do not really understand is how to set different keywords for different languages
and if it is possible to have multiple keywords for one language

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what i like about ND is the contact form
(sedo doesn't have it)

what i do not really understand is how to set different keywords for different languages
and if it is possible to have multiple keywords for one language

Hi Dominator,

In order to change set different Keywords for different geo regions go to the optimization tab, click on the individual domain name you would like to add the keywords for. You will then see a drop down box just below "new ad regions" it's under the "regions" section. from there you will be able to ad multiple language keywords that will be region specific (so no Spanish ads in the UK etc). If you need any further help please drop me a PM with your user email address and I'll happily look into your account for you.

Regards,

Craig

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi David,

We have been looking into various ways in which to integrate the newer companies to KeyDrive, as is with all new acquisitions these things do unfortunately take time.
Although I'll be sure to keep you posted of any new developments. If in the meantime you have any feedback or suggestions I'd be happy to hear it. Please send me a PM.

All current services that NameDrive offer are of course available to Moniker clients. We have been and will continue working towards a global 'all round' company to aid in every aspect of the domaining process.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, thanks.

P.S. I find it incredible the way you guys are heavily branding KeyDrive but don't own the dot-com http://keydrive.com since I always thought only newbies or end-users who were NOT into domains did that kind of stuff.

Hi David,

We have been looking into various ways in which to integrate the newer companies to KeyDrive, as is with all new acquisitions these things do unfortunately take time.
Although I'll be sure to keep you posted of any new developments. If in the meantime you have any feedback or suggestions I'd be happy to hear it. Please send me a PM.

All current services that NameDrive offer are of course available to Moniker clients. We have been and will continue working towards a global 'all round' company to aid in every aspect of the domaining process.

dominator

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
P.S. I find it incredible the way you guys are heavily branding KeyDrive but don't own the dot-com http://keydrive.com since I always thought only newbies or end-users who were NOT into domains did that kind of stuff.

as incredible as oversee.NET
was that also a problem for you?

it is just a holding company, they don't sell keydrives

a holding company can be named wqwqqy-31277
nobody cares

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

dominator

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A specific product/service is not required to brand a name.

ALWAYS required

The American Marketing Association defines a brand as a "Name, term, design, symbol, or any other feature that identifies one seller's good or service as distinct from those of other sellers".

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, you win and have shown you are in fact the 'dominator' of the discussion- I give up and don't feel like arguing with you all day on such an obvious oversight by keydrive. So I guess it was smart of keydrive.lu to use the .lu extension and not try to buy the dot-com

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
KD is the new kid on the block
domainname: keydrive.lu
domaintype: ACTIVE
nserver: ns1.domaindiscount24.net
nserver: ns2.domaindiscount24.net
nserver: ns3.domaindiscount24.net
ownertype: ORGANISATION
org-name: KeyDrive S.A.

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The topic was Bodis, not Keydrive. If you want to discuss keydrive you should open a separate topic for that.

On topic: my experience with Bodis is that PPC, en CPM can vary a lot from month to month, but in the end I'm happy. I have a slightly higher CPM than at Sedo, especially for ccTlds. For small revenue portfolio's the good thing is that Bodis does not use a payout threshold.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The reason it went off-track is because ND was mentioned by the OP saying he did not love ND and a couple subsequent posts were made by others and Craig from Namedrive also posted in thread re the OPs remarks and was asked a few questions. I think that may be allowed here but not permitted in sale threads. After all, this is a discussion board.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fast to approve and pays, sounds like us! :)

Let me know what else you'd like to know. My email is: matt [at] bodis com

Looking forward to it!

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You may not love Namedrive but how many companies will bend over backwards to help you.. I recently received over a year of credit as my namedrive paypal email (domain ) expired. I had to speak up as I guess the returned paypal payments arent monitored however Namedrive was courteous and did all they could do to help.. With another parking provider it may have been a different story.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The topic was Bodis, not Keydrive. If you want to discuss KeyDrive you should open a separate topic for that.

On topic: my experience with Bodis is that PPC, en CPM can vary a lot from month to month, but in the end I'm happy. I have a slightly higher CPM than at Sedo, especially for ccTlds. For small revenue portfolio's the good thing is that Bodis does not use a payout threshold.

Fair point and my fault, the whole topic just drifted over to us and then as was pointed out questions were asked.
Just to close I'll say that NameDrive is still the same company which started out all those years ago and the purchase by KeyDrive is merely as an investor bringing us and other similar companies together.
Hence NameDrive, Moniker, SnapNames etc all maintaining our .com global names. Clients will generally not be needing to contact KeyDrive directly hence our thinking that the .com is not that important.

Thank you for your kind words DNwizard, we do strive to do our absolute best by our clients. If anyone has further ND or KD related questions I'll be happy to answer them at http://www.dnforum.com/f267/

Best wishes and have a great day

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom