Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Bodis.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

echo

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of parking my domains at bodis.com.....anyone using them? Please let me know your thoughts on this parking site. As I'm unsure if I should use them or not and any feedback would be appreciated. What do you think the pros and cons are associated with bodis.com?

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they are good for natural traffic. if you are thinking of clicking on your own domain names or asking your relatives to click for you then parking program is not good for you.

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Bodis parking is easy to operate. Fine.
But their pages look like sh!t. And u have no way to control it.
their earnings are at par with Sedo & ND, and occasionally lower.

MichaelJ137

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used sedo parking for a year and made sh*t. Not surprised though since parking is DEAD basically. I moved all my names over to Bodis, I know they are decent with international traffic. I'll give it a month and report back.

You cant manage the templates at all, but Sedo just sucked, Im ready to try anything else at this point

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to use to use keywords for title instead of url and make changes to the photo used on every site. Is custom templates in the works?.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of parking my domains at bodis.com.....anyone using them? Please let me know your thoughts on this parking site. As I'm unsure if I should use them or not and any feedback would be appreciated. What do you think the pros and cons are associated with bodis.com?

pm spam is the con, which overshadows the pro

imo...

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to use to use keywords for title instead of url and make changes to the photo used on every site. Is custom templates in the works?.
For what ever reason, this is precisely how Bodis used to be...very customizable templates. Photos, title, keywords, Capitalizations, selecting categories to appear, uploaded your own images - that was the previous Bodis.

I too would like to see this feature brought back. Yes, it was a lot of work on the client side of things but it made the landing pages appear much more user friendly and relevant to the search.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This thread should be placed in or moved to the BODIS subforum so Matt (Shytkicker) can answer questions and concerns.

Frankly, I've been using bodis since its inception and have been very happy.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Thanks for your interest in Bodis and Welcome aboard. :)

We try to create an automated system the best we can. We currently use 3 different variants of a template but are actually introducing 1000 category-specific templates by end of March.

When it comes to customization, currently you can set master keywords for each domain.

There are two new things coming in March, these are:

1. Ability to set specific related keywords on the landing page. (That can already be done via master keyword but this will give you a tad more control)

2. Ability to select templates.

That is coming along with the 1000 new templates. I am including some of our new templates below that are coming in these next few weeks:

Will of course upload more if it's important to you.

I am here to help anyone and answer anyone's questions. :eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom