Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Bodis: custom or generic landers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxosxx

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all.

Would like to know what makes more money. In another thread, most members appear to be using just the general lander although at least one person said customizing has improved results greatly.

Could Bodis users share experiences please?

grevan

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I always customize my domains. You can add your pictures, write a simple article. They look more realistic and improves search engines results.

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I always customize my domains. You can add your pictures, write a simple article. They look more realistic and improves search engines results.
True true, most of the inquiries I get are from people who think it's an actual site.

For instance on my ****jobs.com name people keep asking me to send them lists of jobs, lol. So I must be doing something right when people cannot distiguish between a parked page and a website.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I remember Matt saying you have the option to use extra large images, he even gave an example on NP, but I cant see anywhere how to enlarge the images, does anyone know how or was this option removed?

arpitgosai

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am also looking for the answer of his question : which works better ? generic lander or custom ?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Agreed, its just that if your adding hundreds of domains, it can be a real task. Most all of the default pictures Bodis has, either dont apply to my domains or dont look good, so I'm having to search out pics, edit and resize them, then upload, which is quite time consuming.

I'm doing this to 100 domains and giving it a couple weeks so I can evaluate the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom