Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

BODIS not accepting any new members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotworx

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tried signing up, and after 2 and a half weeks of no response from them, I email them asking for the status of my subscription and they tell me that they are no longer accepting new members.

anyone know what's going on?

I signed up almost two weeks ago as well. No response so far. So this is why! Too bad.....

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think before they take any new members, they are cleaning house.

I got an email last night (posted elsewhere on this forum) of warning current members about removing forwarded domains to parked pages. There had also been talk on this forum of members having their accounts banned.

Apparently there was some fraud going on as well as other "circumventing the rules".

Members were given until the 15th of October to clean up or their accounts will be terminated.

I imagine it is difficult to provide a service to legitimate members when many are bending the rules or committing fraud, especially when you are trying to get a business off the ground.

Its a shame that Bodis has to spend valuable time and resources to house cleaning rather than taking on new members.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Sounds like an amateur setup to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom