Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

body jewelry affiliates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikess

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know of a any or any good body jewelry affiliate programs? Even some type of lead to one. Thanks.

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
These guys are on cj but they are F'ing scammers. I sent them GREAT typein traffic and they screwed me by never paying. Claiming that ALL my orders were faked or chargebacks.
WARNING!!!

cJ has another one on their site that has body jewelry... just search for it there

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by strongvis
These guys are on cj but they are F'ing scammers. I sent them GREAT typein traffic and they screwed me by never paying. Claiming that ALL my orders were faked or chargebacks.
WARNING!!!

cJ has another one on their site that has body jewelry... just search for it there

Strongvis did you sign up with the other one? I need a body modification affiliate program too.

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it's pacific sunwear.. . they only have 34 products that fall under "body jewelry" so i haven't bothered yet

I seriously have considered doing my own. . . . since there seems to be NO good ones.

avs162

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have pearcing.com and have made the most with ppc

think thats the mispell

decent type in had no luck on any affiliates or vstores

ppc if you move around is decent

check galaxy or other reged domain search and see where similar aregoing might give some leads

sean

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stk,

Do you have any shops with tranny goodies?

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by strongvis
it's pacific sunwear.. . they only have 34 products that fall under "body jewelry" so i haven't bothered yet

I seriously have considered doing my own. . . . since there seems to be NO good ones.

I have bdsmjewelry.com which I turned on this morning. Looks like it might get some traffic. I looked at the keywords they searched and I am clueless what any of it is!!! Open up shop and I am there!! Add some of the tranny specialty items too!

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey I hear tonguestud.com has an affiliate program... but I cant see it on the site... anyone?? I emailed them and got NO response. I have tons of wasting away traffic for this niche so I'd appreciate if more people hounded them
http://www.tonguestud.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom