Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Bought some domains, CreditRepairNet.com+ a couple more Will value opinions!

tha-she

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So a wise man once said something like this: don't buy a domain unless you can imagine a website on it(Adam that is :D ), i bought all the domains below and they just sound good to me after all net and web at the end is getting bought up one by one more and more,

Domains:
BadAssNet.com
CartoonsNet.com
CreditRepairNet.com
FatLossNet.com
How2net.com
My4A.com
MyAlienWeb.com
MyComedyWeb.com
MyMP3web.com
MyTunesWeb.com
NetExotic.com
OnlineDonkey.com
OnlineTronic.com
OnlineViva.com
SuperHeroNet.com
TheAffiliateNet.com
TheAppsNet.com
TheBookingNet.com
TheNameNet.com
TheSexpress.com
TheNameNet.com
TheWarNet.com
TrailersNet.com

I am accually very positive that i can make some profits of these domains, firstly because this was once a list of 130 domains and about 40 or so got registered within the last 6 months (since i made the list) the others i did not register,
Secondly because they are mostly very keyword rich, such as the Name CreditRepairNet.com I mean there is over 200K searches a month for creditrepair and a cpc of like 19$ this makes a domain like CreditRepair.com almost unpayable even CreditRepair.net so why would not someone pay a fraction of the cost and accept the Net at the end witch is probably the best ending they could hope for.

Now of course i will value all opinion on these domains, Tell me why they suck :) or why they dont i guess :D

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom