Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Bowling For Columbine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Restecpa

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you all seen this magnificent movie / documentary? Its a must see, I for sure am going to get myself a DVD to put into my collection. I cant remember when was the last time I was actually so impressed by a film. And the fact that its a documentary, without any special effects and still leaves such a powerfull impression, speaks about how magnifficent this movie actually is. It overtakes you like no other hollywood action movie could and whether you like Mr. Moore or not, you must see this film..

Now what I would like to ask you is, whats the answer to the question that this documentary keeps asking? Whats the reason for so many americans being killed by fire-arm every year, while other countries have only a percentage of such deaths compared to the States?

This hasnt really been answered in the film.. I actually think its a good thing, cos it leaves the doors open so that we can think about it and come up with our own answers. So, what is it?

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Inspiring works very often just ask the right questions, which make them ... inspiring! Moreover, the real world is too complicated to be either black or white but a shade of gray. The difficult thing is how to strike the balance. :cool:

By the way, I have yet to view this documentary myself. :)

Restecpa

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are right, Its all in the right questions. The problem is, nobody can come up with right answers ;)

PS: eMule (www.emule-project.net) :D

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's a shame that 99% of Hollywood films are total crap (ie: teen trash), and that 0.9% are OK and only 0.1% are truly outstanding and original.

Just imagine how many truly good films they could make with the sort of money that kicks about. I cant understand why they can't make truly inspiring films, because it is those that always bring in the biggest bucks. Why can't they see sense?

New World Order no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom