Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Breaking news from BuyDomains!!!!! Absolutely damn amazing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now I have read it all, the August newsletter from BuyDomains starts with the following sentence:

"Did you know there are 21 different domain extensions, ranging from the well-known .com to the more obscure (and restricted) .aero?"

WOW!!

Thank you BuyDomains, here was I under the impression that there were more than 200 domain extensions, and BuyDomains announces that there are more than 21! I mean who chose the number '21'? why not 14, or 50, or 100, or come to think of it 200?

I guess some bright spark at BuyDomains may have just woken up to the fact that the internet covers the whole world, not just the den they have decided to live in. Why, or rather 'How', was this newsletter passed for publication by those in charge at BuyDomains? Surely this must be one of the weirdest statements ever to come from one of the leaders in the domaining aftermarket.

Hells bells, this is just plain dumb stupid.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess they meant gTLDs.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I hope they didn't count .tel

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Katherine, I can only think of 20 gTLD's off hand (and one of them I would question - .cat), and Acro I have included .tel.

.com
.net
.info
.org
.biz
.aero
.asia
.cat (questionable)
.coop
.edu
.gov
.int
.jobs
.mil
.mobi
.museum
,name
.pro
.tel
.travel

so since has 20 been more than 21? Maths certainly have changed since I was at school. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom